Presented by Carol D. Rau, PHR
Golf Career Expert & Speaker
Click here for Registration
Registration is Limited and will be First-Come, First-Served
Assistant Superintendents will learn winning marketing strategies and tools to set them apart, and advance in their careers. Emphasis on approaching job searches with an intentional strategy to convey unique strengths and proven results. Topics include job search documents, interviewing, and overall career advancement.
- Primary and over-arching theme of differentiating themselves in all aspects of career advancement
- Discuss the qualities that prospective employers are seeking and strategies to convey related skills
- Best tips for resumes, cover letters, references, and interviewing in the golf industry
At the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Research target audiences and customize career documents and message to fit audience priorities
- Professionally convey their experience, skills, education, and leadership qualities
- Identify and articulate professional work examples to substantiate performance and results
Carol D. Rau, PHR – bio
Carol D. Rau, PHR is a Certified Professional in Human Resources and high energy speaker with expertise in career consulting for golf and turf professionals worldwide. She has been a Career Consultant and Speaker with GCSAA since 2005 and draws from 20+ years of experience in recruiting, career coaching, resume building, and job search strategies. She authors a Career Column in GCM Magazine and is a frequent speaker at national, regional, and local golf industry conferences.
Carol earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communications from the University of Kansas where she was a member of the Women’s Golf Team. She has served on several Boards of Directors in the Lawrence, Kansas community including her local club as former President and Greens Chair. She enjoys golfing, distance running, and cheering for the Jayhawks with her husband and two sons.Add to Google Calendar